Arizona State Credit Union Text Message Banking Services Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Text Message Banking Services, hosted and powered by Intuit Financial Services. Message and Data Rates May Apply to using this service.
We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless service provider. For help text "HELP" to the shortcode listed on the web site. To cancel your text message banking service, send a text "STOP" to 454545 at anytime.
You can also cancel the service by logging into internet banking, going to the Mobile Banking & Alerts tab, and deactivating the service. In case of questions please contact customer service at 1-800-671-1098 or send us secure email through the Contact Us tab within Online Banking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Program: Your financial institution offers its end users mobile access to their account information (e.g., for checking balances and recent transactions) over SMS , as well as the option to set up alerts for their accounts and other functionality. You understand that balances provided may not include recent or pending transactions that have not yet posted to your account. Enrollment requires identification of the user's banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number's verification is done by the user receiving an MT message with a verification code which they will have to enter on the website. Additionally, customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. This program will be ongoing. Standard messaging charges apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
- Questions: You can contact us at 1-800-671-1098, send us a secure email through the Contact Us tab within Online Banking, or from your mobile phone by sending a text message with the word "HELP" to 454545.
- To Stop The Program: To stop the messages coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just send a text that says "STOP" to 454545. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. And after that, you will not receive any future messages.
- Deactivating mobile phone number: If you deactivate cellular service for the mobile phone number that you enrolled in the Text Message Banking Service, you are responsible for deactivating that same phone number as described in how To Stop the Program above.
- Notify us immediately of any changes to your registered device. In case of unauthorized access to your device or service, you agree to cancel enrollment associated with the device immediately.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless from any third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own.
- You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service; any errors in such information; any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or service; or any disclosure of account information to third parties resulting from your use of the service. We will not be liable to you for special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in the Text Message Banking Services program hosted by Intuit Financial Services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.